Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Days Are Good For Lego Building!

I'll post pictures tomorrow.......
My dining room and sunroom are covered with lego sets. The neighbors have all been here building with us. The girls built all the Belville sets, a palace, horse stables, and 4 pink houses. While the boys built pirate ships, race cars, hotels, a fire house, a beach house and so much more! My house is a disaster!!! But the kids had so much fun building. My son was a chatty cathy today. oh my gosh, I don't know where it all came from. "And once at band camp........."! LOL ALL day long!
I didn't take a single picture today, I just participated. I'll snap some tomorrow of the kids with their creations, although the weather forecast looks bad for tomorrow too so I'm sure the kids will spend another day building! I'll snap some then, I just didn't feel like it today.
I'm a big fan of Lego's. I grew up with them, nothing fancy like today, just the building blocks. It's a wonderful outlet for creativity and imagination. So, as a result, we have many sets. I kinda can't say no to Lego's! We have spent so many hours around the table building and having fun together. When my kids outgrow them, the sets can be handed down, or put away until my children have children. I know my kids will have fond memories of us building together.
I'll be back tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and say I LOVE your blog! You are such a great mother!!! Vera (aka rural girl on flickr) ;)

    ReplyDelete