Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Summer time!


Yay, our kids are home from school! I don't know about you, but I love that. I love that our mornings can be relaxed, no running around the house half awake yelling at my kids to eat, get dressed, find their shoes, brush hair/teeth while I fix lunches, try to find clean clothes and throw my hair in a ponytail. ugg. I like to drink my coffee and enjoy being in my jammies. I like to ease into the day. I like having all of my kids home. I hate running around half crazed wondering what or who I am forgetting.
So here it is summer time and I pledge to do at least one creative project/activity each day that will be geared to all 4 of my kids. It means planning the night before and being organized. Those that know me, know that I am not organized! But I will TRY to do this each night. If I don't then I will have to wing it. Afterall, as mothers' we learn to think on our feet, right? Maybe I will plan unplanned days and see what I can come up with on a whim.
I will be posting every night this summer with our daily activity. I will post recipes and all the how-to information needed to duplicate the fun. I will also rate my success, in other words, if the activity was a hit or a flop. And of course, there will be photos. Lots of photos. LOL
My first post will be Monday, June 29th! We will be doing something in the backyard, rain or shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment